《书虫》入门级上册双语阅读

2019-11-17 fishedee 英语

1 Survive

  • You walk for about twenty minutes, wearing the coat and carrying the whisky[ˈwɪski] and the map.
  • 你穿着外套,拿着威士忌和地图,走了大约二十分钟
  • You shout at the helicopter[ˈhelɪkɒptə(r)] and wave[weɪv] your arms.
  • 你冲着直升机一边大声呼喊,一边挥动双臂
  • You begin to feel very ill,Perhaps the fruit is poisonous[ˈpɔɪzənəs].
  • 你开始觉得很不舒服,也许那些果子有毒。
  • You walk for a few minutes, carrying the whisky, the cigarette[ˌsɪɡəˈret] lighter[ˈlaɪtə(r)] and the bananas.
  • 你带着威士忌、打火机和香蕉走了几分钟
  • You go on across[əˈkrɒs] the lake.You go back and walk around[] the lake.
  • 你横穿湖面。你返回并沿着湖面走。
  • This time it sees the smoke and lands on[] the snow near you.
  • 这一次,飞机看到了烟,停在了你旁边的雪地上
  • After a few minutes you see a tunnel['tʌnl] in front of you.There is a small valley[ˈvæli] to your left with a lot of rocks in it.
  • 几分钟后看到前面有一条隧道。你的左侧布满岩石的小山谷

2 Robin Hood

  • Robin of Locksley is a traitor[ˈtreɪtə(r)]
  • 洛克斯莱的罗宾是个叛国贼
  • How can I marry Lady Marian now? I’ve got no money,no house.I’m not Robin of Locksley,I’m Robin Hood,the outlaw[ˈaʊtlɔː]!
  • 现在我要怎样才能娶玛丽安小姐呢?我没有了钱,没有了房子,我不再是洛克斯莱的罗宾了,我是罗宾汉,一个逃犯。
  • Are you working for the Sheriff[ˈʃerɪf] of Nottingham['nɔtiŋəm]? No!I’m hiding from[] the Sheriff.
  • 你是诺丁汉郡长派来的吗?不是的!我躲他还来不及呢
  • He kills a deer[dɪə(r)].But some of Sheriff’s men are watching him…
  • 他猎杀了一头鹿。可郡长的手下一直盯着他。。。
  • This Robin Hood[hʊd] likes to win.Yes?
  • 这个罗宾汉总是想赢,是吗
  • There’s a shooting contest[ˈkɒntest] in Nottingham.The winner gets a silver arrow!
  • 诺丁汉要举行一场射箭比赛。胜利者会得到一支银箭
  • Sir Guy is the best man with a bow[baʊ] and arrow.
  • 盖伊爵士是最棒的弓箭手
  • Three man hit their targets in the centre – Sir Guy Gisborne, one of the Sheriff’s men, and an old man with a beard[bɪəd]. They shoot again.
  • 有三个人射中了靶心——分别是盖伊博士、一名郡长的手下以及一个留着络腮胡子的老头。他们再次射箭。
  • Take out your sword[sɔːd] and fight!
  • 拔出你的剑来,咱们决斗

3 The White Stones

  • You are on a ferry[ˈferi].The ferry is going to the island of Skaran[] in Ireland['aɪələnd].
  • 你在摆渡船上。摆渡船正开往爱尔兰的斯卡兰岛。
  • I want to study the megalithic[] stones on Skaran.
  • 我想研究一下斯卡兰岛的巨石
  • The people on the island don’t like archaeologists[].
  • 岛上的人不喜欢考古学家
  • You get in[] your car and drive off[] the ferry.
  • 你上了车,驶下摆渡船
  • One of the trees begins to move[muːv]. You stop your car quickly. The tree falls in front of your car.
  • 其中一棵树开始晃动。你赶紧停车。那棵树倒在了你的车前。
  • You meet a woman with blond[blɒnd] hair.
  • 你遇到了一个金发女人
  • You do not know the answer to the mystery[ˈmɪst(ə)ri].
  • 你没有找到谜团的答案
  • You walk to a village[ˈvɪlɪdʒ] and phone a garage[ˈgærɑ:ʒ, ˈgærɪdʒ;].
  • 你走到一个村子,给一家修理厂打电话
  • You look in the tomb[tuːm]. It is very dark.
  • 你朝墓里看去。里面很黑
  • I’m renting[] it for six weeks
  • 我租了六个星期
  • You run away but you fall on[] the boxes
  • 你想跑开,但却绊倒在箱子上

4 The Ransom of Red Chief

  • But I’ve got an idea… Kidnap[ˈkɪdnæp]! We can kidnap someone here.
  • 不过我有一个办法。。。绑架!我们可以在这儿绑架个人。
  • One Boy.His name’s Johnny.He’s a lot of trouble[ˈtrʌbl].
  • 有一个男孩儿,名叫约翰尼。他总是惹麻烦
  • There are some feathers[].
  • 这儿有些羽毛
  • My name is Red Chief[tʃiːf].
  • 我叫红酋长
  • I like camping[ˈkæmpɪŋ] too.
  • 我也喜欢露营
  • My best friend can walk on his hands.
  • 我的好朋友能倒立着走
  • Then you must give us a ransom[ˈrænsəm] of $1500.
  • 那么你就必须给我们1500美元的赎金
  • Two desperate[ˈdespərət] men
  • 两个亡命之徒
  • Both men soon regret[rɪˈɡret] their visit and the idea.
  • 两人很快就后悔他们的旅程和想法

5 Vampire Killer

  • Do you like horror[ˈhɒrə(r)] films.
  • 你喜欢恐怖片吗
  • Do you belive in vampires[]
  • 你相信世上有吸血鬼吗
  • Take the fire escape.
  • 走消防通道

6 Orca

  • I am thinking about sailing[ˈseɪlɪŋ] about the world
  • 我在考虑环球航行
  • Small children bring beads[bi:dz] and shells[] and cloth
  • 小孩子们拿来珠子、贝壳和布匹
  • Max looks carefully at the boat through his binoculars[bɪˈnɒkjələz].
  • 马克斯用望远镜仔细看那条船
  • It’s an orca[] - a killer whale[weɪl]
  • 是一头逆戟鲸——杀人鲸
  • I can get the net off its fin[fɪn]
  • 我能把网从他的鳍上弄掉
  • He puts his arm around Jack
  • 他揽住杰克
  • Jack puts his head in his hands
  • 杰克双手抱住头
  • The killer whale moves slowly to the shore[ʃɔː(r)]
  • 这头杀人鲸慢慢地游向岸边

7 Mystery in London

  • There is a knock at the door.It is Inspector[ɪnˈspektə(r)] Freewell[] of London police.
  • 有人敲门。来者是伦敦警察局的弗利威尔巡官
  • We think it’s the WhiteChapel[ˈtʃæpl] Killer again.
  • 我们认为这次又是“白教堂杀手”干的
  • There is a sailor[ˈseɪlə(r)] in one of the small boats.
  • 一条小船上有个水手
  • The captain[ˈkæptɪn] of Californian[] calls the three Jacks.
  • “加利福尼亚人”号的船长叫来了三个叫杰克的人
  • You follow the bicycle tracks to a bigger road.
  • 你跟着自行车轮印来到了一条大路
  • But this Jack has an earring[ˈɪərɪŋ].
  • 但这个杰克戴了一只耳环

8 King Arthur

9 A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court

  • Hank[] Morgan[] works in a machine factory in Connecticut[] USA.
  • 汉克-摩根在美国康涅狄格州的一家机械厂工作
  • Tell me,boy.Where am I? In King Arthur[]’s court[kɔːt]
  • 告诉我,孩子。我这是在哪儿?在亚瑟王的法庭里。
  • Listen!There’s the bugle[ˈbjuːɡl]!It’s the King!
  • 听!有号角声!是国王

10 Give us the money

相关文章